Roman Pro-880 Ultra Clear Strippable Wallpaper Adhesive Glue
PRO-880 is a premium clear adhesive with excellent wet-tack, extended open-time and unsurpassed ease of clean-up. Undiluted PRO-880 will hang type II and type III wallcoverings, yet it can also be diluted for use with lightweight and pre-pasted wallcoverings. It promotes strippability of fabric-backed wall-coverings and wallpaper over new bare drywall. PRO-880 applies easily with a roller or pasting machine
Stocked Item Local pickup for on Gold Coast or flat rate of $15 delivery Australia wide
Coverage - approx 8 sqm / litre
Available in a 3.7 litre or 18.9 litre drum
- Maximum wet tack
- Extended open time
- Strippable when used with fabric-backed vinyl over bare drywall (once fully dried)
- Unsurpassed ease of clean-up
- Spreads and flows easily
- VOC (Actual): 0%
- VOC (Regulatory): Zero ( As calculated per EPA Method 24 )
- Always use a clean, white, soft cloth.
- Remove liquid stains immediately using a dry cloth. Avoid hard scrubbing.
- For tougher stains, dampen the cloth with warm water or a weak dilution of liquid detergent and apply being careful not to soak the material.
- Always work towards the centre of the stain so as to avoid further spreading.
- Remove any detergent with a clean, damp cloth. Gently pat dry.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area first.